82 Subs...Does it really get easier after 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heresrichieee

Mentally Unstable.
I don't know if i post this here but...imma do it anyway haha :)

I always see people saying "The first 100 is the hardest" but is that really true? I've been putting more effort into my videos lately in attempts to break that wall. Is it really a wall though? How was your experience after getting the first 100? :3

I don't know if i post this here but...imma do it anyway haha :)

I always see people saying "The first 100 is the hardest" but is that really true? I've been putting more effort into my videos lately in attempts to break that wall. Is it really a wall though? How was your experience after getting the first 100? :3
It is true, the first 100 is the toughest.
But the next few 900 ain't no cakewalk either. :p
Currently at 145. :D

Somewhat. It depends on the person and the channel, but generally yes. After you reach 100 and you continue to upload decent quality videos regularly, sub growth increases.

It is true, the first 100 is the toughest.
But the next few 900 ain't no cakewalk either. :p
Currently at 145. :D

Such Truth. Much mind blow. Very wisdom.[DOUBLEPOST=1394850264,1394850217][/DOUBLEPOST]
Somewhat. It depends on the person and the channel, but generally yes. After you reach 100 and you continue to upload decent quality videos regularly, sub growth increases.

YAYYYY

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 8
Yes and No.

Yes, the first 100 is the hardest. In the beginning your videos aren't being pushed out to a lot of people because you don't have many subscribers. The more subscribers you have, the more people will see your videos in their feed. Therefor it can bring in more views, and viewers.

YouTube works like the snowball affect. In the beginning, you're small, and it's hard to get views/subscribers. But as time goes on, you will begin to gain more views and subscribers, and the amount you gain will increase. This is why generally after 100 subs, your next 100 won't be as hard.

Keep in mind that it's not super easy after 100. Just because you have 100 subscribers doesn't mean you're going to suddenly explode and gain a tun of subs and views. Generally the next 100 will be easier, though it's still going to be a lot of work.

I would say it's easier, but only really because the first 20 or so is really very difficult when starting a channel - you won't notice a significant growth when comparing an 80 sub channel to a 120 sub one for example. My channel started getting some level of consistent natural growth at around 300 subscribers, so that's a good mark to aim for I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back