2013 LAYOUT THREAD (all posts about the new layout go here)

Well that is just SocialBlade.. It likes to poop out. It will skip days and then put them together -_- Plus the layout still hasn't been fully released yet. That might contribute to it, but I could be wrong on that.

Aye, but the channel views have been 0 for a month + then suddenly they increase the day I change back. Seems a bit too accurate of a date to change personally, I'm hoping it will change somewhat when its released but I'm not sure anymore :confused:

Aye, but the channel views have been 0 for a month + then suddenly they increase the day I change back. Seems a bit too accurate of a date to change personally, I'm hoping it will change somewhat when its released but I'm not sure anymore :confused:
That is probably just SB then. Its been happening to a lot of people. It may fix itself once it is fully released. A lot of people don't really trust it anyway. Its better to just use the analytics through your channel.

That is probably just SB then. Its been happening to a lot of people. It may fix itself once it is fully released. A lot of people don't really trust it anyway. Its better to just use the analytics through your channel.

Analytics doesn't show channel views though which is a shame, Vidstatsx shows the same but its down currently. It may solve itself and time will tell, until then I'm keeping this layout. My new layout is still there setup I can just click the button back when we get forced :)

What I don't like is how you have to create the banner. For one, they require a huge image, but the banner can only be 2mb, allowing for very little creativity. Also, the whole having the safe area and desktop version is really annoying. Id rather just upload a new image for each format.

I have a question, so are we actually going to keep the old layout? I want to keep the old one, lmao.

Don't think they will let you keep the old one, thats the problem :down:
Last time a new layout was opened to the public, you were forced to switch over to it in around 1 month. Now we actually have been able to keep the old layout for a few months, so I'm not sure what's going on with that. It's not like keeping the old layout is a problem or anything. In fact, YouTube SHOULD give us some layout options to choose from. Instead of looking like everyone else.

Back