2013 LAYOUT THREAD (all posts about the new layout go here)

I remember youtube release the new youtube layout called "One Channel" and mother of god... it was horrible. I notice a lot of youtubers were complaining and signed a petition against this. Today I've just notice some Youtubers that tried or were forced using the new layout like "MysteryGuitarMan," "mlgHwnt," and my friend "PivotMasterEN," their old channels (background, & banner) came back!

I'm not sure if Youtube have come to their senses but have they remove/canceled their "new" layout experiment? Did the petition won? I'm not sure, I've checked youtube's blog and they didn't mention nothing about it.

Can someone tell me please, I'm not much of an update guy...

I remember youtube release the new youtube layout called "One Channel" and mother of god... it was horrible. I notice a lot of youtubers were complaining and signed a petition against this. Today I've just notice some Youtubers that tried or were forced using the new layout like "MysteryGuitarMan," "mlgHwnt," and my friend "PivotMasterEN," their old channels (background, & banner) came back!

I'm not sure if Youtube have come to their senses but have they remove/canceled their "new" layout experiment? Did the petition won? I'm not sure, I've checked youtube's blog and they didn't mention nothing about it.

Can someone tell me please, I'm not much of an update guy...
People still have it so idk.
Look around for any update on google.

Back