2013 LAYOUT THREAD (all posts about the new layout go here)

When I sign out of my youtube account and view my page along with many other people channels it shows the old design. I cleaned my cache, deleted my history and still shows the old channels....

I suppose the new layout has kind of grown on me now I've been forced to take it, I am glad to learn that there is room for customisation and I have given my channel a brand new look just for the occasion :)

It really isn't that bad, I thought at first that the cosmic panda was bad but now that the one channel is made I ended up saying that the Cosmic panda one was great. It just takes time to grow into I guess/

The new Layout does suck
It gives everyone the banner which is bad for my network due to the fact that it was one of our USP's.
But this has given all networks a wake up call to make sure their network Stands out more!
With my network we provide a 80/20 split. A dashboard, and soo many more features!
If you are interested and get 500 Views a Day apply here :)
networkvelocity.info/apply.html

If you don't get 500 views a day.
Try entering our partnership Giveaway!
youtube.com/watch?v=DwvTzxcYwaQ

And stay awesome guys :D

- M.K

So I'm very new to the youtube world and i was wandering will anyone be will to make me a YouTube Channel art?

What channel art? a channel background I may be able to help you. All you need is the new YouTube channel background layout. Get all the dimension for the channel artwork and avatars.

Make sure you're channel background stands out to other people! If you have a good channel background, good avatar and good quality videos, you're channel will grow more and expand. Having a more popular channel, will result in you getting more views and more subscribers hopefully this helps you!;)

I love the new layout. It makes YouTube seem somewhat simpler and easier to navigate and find what you want. I miss the old channel background but this seems better

Back