2013 LAYOUT THREAD (all posts about the new layout go here)

my point ... (sorry for the poor expresion) ... is that theyr slowly gona take everything customizable from the user and we will not be able to design our own models

my point ... (sorry for the poor expresion) ... is that theyr slowly gona take everything customizable from the user and we will not be able to design our own models
Yes! Before, on YouTube, your channel was as important as your videos! Every channel was different! Every channel had its own eye candy and features and layouts! The channels before were like a part of YouTubers. Now the channels are very very boring! Almost no customization! That makes people focus more on the content, but still!!

Yes! Before, on YouTube, your channel was as important as your videos! Every channel was different! Every channel had its own eye candy and features and layouts! The channels before were like a part of YouTubers. Now the channels are very very boring! Almost no customization! That makes people focus more on the content, but still!!
i mean it is actualy a way to equalize the favoritism between channels but still i think it s a bit drastic the change ... like before with everything changeable you could pay some one and basecly blow up your channel in awesome and now it seems like everyone is more or less equal, i like it a bit ... but i liked to be able to make a nice background as well lol ... i`m still a bit undesicev

I have a question, why do so many people enjoy the new layout? To me, and this is my own opinion, it takes away the creativity of the channel design and banner. In fact, I don't even see the banners of youtubers on their videos anymore since Youtube started updating the design

look ... i`m not sure if this is reality or just made up but rumors are flowing through the youtube forum that iJustine for example got payed to like the banner ... in a way i kinda belive it but in a way i dunno ... i would like to think that youtube is doing it for the better of the counity ... but its slowly beying too dificult to belive that

Back