Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

1,000 Subscribers in 4 Months - How I Did It

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by Brandon Nankivell, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Amalgam509
    Cash:
    $10
    This was awesome, thank you for taking the time to put it together. It's a huge help for people like me who feel totally lost.

2. Compodulator
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $123
    This was quite an interesting read, a question: what if I absolutely DESPISE Chrome for my own reasons? Is there a TubeBuddy for FireFox?

3. Aidanomic
    Cash:
    $19
    Yes there is

4. Compodulator
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $123
    edit 3: I am extremely confused...

Anyways, another question: can I first give it a month or two test run and THEN apply for coupons?

5. Amanda Olivia
    Cash:
    $1
    Thank you for these great tips!

6. KidsCorner
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $18
    Cool guide, lots of work went into it and it's a good summary of the best tips I've read acros sites and posts here!

One question to you, do you know if the first 48 hours start after uploading or after releasing it? I schedule my uploads lately several days in advance and not sure if that makes a difference on the 48 window

7. BettyisHere
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $39
    that was a long read but very informative, I will have to bookmark this one to keep referring back to it when I upload more

8. TheHoneyJars
    Cash:
    $14
    This was a ton of great info! Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

9. Katialaloca
    Cash:
    $0
    Very helpful information. Thanks!

10. GucciCarry
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $53
    He said to put names of bigger youtubers in tags. Isn't that increasing your metadata illegally? I thought that was against the ToS. I'm just curious.