LadyAiluro

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
While reading your tips, i've been installing tubebuddy and taking notes on other things to do and ammend. Thank you so much for your insight.

B4bridge

Reaction score
Great post very insightful and interesting, I will be using a few of these techniques from now on thanks!

Bennett's Playtime

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I haven't finished reading this yet. Will come back later. But THANK YOU! Thank you for explaining KeyWord planner. I kept hearing people talk about it, but had no idea how to use it.

Reactions: Brandon Nankivell

GameramaTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
6. Post on Targeted Subreddits
A successful post on Reddit can vary depending on your niche and which subreddits you post in. Fortunately there are many subreddits for my niche that respond well to my posts. In my experience, the more targeted a subreddit is, the more success your post will have. For example, a video on 'bass fishing techniques' would likely have more success in r/bassfishing than r/generalfishing. This is partly why posting in r/videos often delivers poor results.

You can post once every 10-minutes. I accumulated close to 1,000 views in 48-hours by posting in 16 subreddits. Half of them delivered decent results, the other half almost nothing. After a while, you'll discover which subreddits work well and which ones don't.
This is one I've been trying for quite a few years now with almost no success. Reddit is a strange thing to navigate and I'm often reluctant to post the same video on more than one. I will try to find more targeted Subreddits to post on and see if we have any luck. Thank for all of this amazing info!

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Just gave tubebuddy a go. Some pretty neat features! Sadly, a lot of the good ones are behind a paywall. Oh well, maybe if I'm more successful, I wouldn't mind paying up ;)

TwinFiles

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Bookmarked! These are some really good types. I'm still pretty new to this and I didn't think of half of this. Thanks!

Jake Fuller

I Vlog, Therefore I Am
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome Post, I have to read this later after work to really soak in the info.

Brandon Nankivell

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Out if all the threads I have read this thread has helps me the most. Thank you!
Glad to see people like you still benefiting from this post :)[DOUBLEPOST=1463990452,1463990425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bookmarked! These are some really good types. I'm still pretty new to this and I didn't think of half of this. Thanks!
Feel free to hit me up with a message through YouTube if you want a hand personally! -Brandon[DOUBLEPOST=1463990508][/DOUBLEPOST]
I haven't finished reading this yet. Will come back later. But THANK YOU! Thank you for explaining KeyWord planner. I kept hearing people talk about it, but had no idea how to use it.
You're welcome. I might even do a video on it, it sounds like a lot of people know what Adwords is but don't know how to use it.