Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

1,000 Subscribers in 4 Months - How I Did It

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by Brandon Nankivell, Apr 17, 2016.

1. jmetoy
    Cash:
    $22
    Wow this is soooo helpful. Lots to do! Wish I knew this two weeks ago when I started but so glad I found it now!! Thanks!

Brandon Nankivell likes this.
  2. SophieLoves
    Cash:
    $6
    Thankyou for sharing this! There are a lot of amazing tips here, some I've read before and some I haven't. But I will definitely be using them to try and help grow my channel! This is really helpful and the best guide I have read!

Brandon Nankivell likes this.
  3. Brandon Nankivell
    Cash:
    $33
    Glad I could help :)

4. Bryce McIntyre
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $133
    Wow, thats pretty incredible congrats on your milestone. Starting out is super intimidating especially when everyone else already just dominates you when it comes to getting noticed. It's hard to get noticed when video with 100x the amount of view gets viewed first on the search bar than my measly 10 viewed video, Thanks for the tips they look very useful.

5. RezOfficial
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $133
    Thanks for the tips! Really helpful for new youtubers just starting out!

6. MagikMike
    Cash:
    $58
    Very thorough list of tips! And congrats on reaching 1000 so fast!

7. Anjim
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $6
    Good advice! I agree tube buddy is a great tool to use

8. GIGABYTE
    Cash:
    $10
    Fantastic advice and great attention to detail. On a personal level i thought we were doing everything correctly, but this in depth guide showed that every can be tweaked a little to further enhacne growth. Thank you for your help!

9. HereBeBarr
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $3
    1. Make your first tag your channel name
      • Remember how I said 36% of my traffic comes from 'Suggested videos'? This is partly why. If your channel name is 'The Fishing Channel', then make sure the first tag is 'The Fishing Channel' (without the quotes). This will make your other videos show up on the YouTube Sidebar, leading to more exposure for your videos
    Never heard this tip before.. I love it ;)

10. Aidanomic
    Cash:
    $19

Are you sure you are allowed to put your competitors names in?