Youtubers taking the wrong way

Wat u just said is starting to make me think that YouTube changed the channel layout to weed out the sub for sub youtubers. There's always a good in bad
Oh yeah.... If they did it for that sub4subbing.... Man i hate it, I dont personally like the new layout at all but opinions opinions.

I do gaming vids but not ordinary ones, I make cinematics which require a lot of work, time, patience and editing.
I do it because I like it and I love working with my filming crew and we love what we do.. not for the money.. but for fun :D
Money is just a bonus.

I feel that there's no harm in getting a little money for the hard work for those of us who love making videos simply because it's a form of reward for making what we're passionate about making. I can imagine that it'd be a great encouragement to be able to buy a cup of Starbucks coffee to drink so that you can stay up to keep editing & uploading quality videos for your subscribers. I just love sharing what I'm passionate about with fellow human beings. :)

Good thread! Make videos for fun! Not because you want be become famous!
Thank you!
I feel that there's no harm in getting a little money for the hard work for those of us who love making videos simply because it's a form of reward for making what we're passionate about making. I can imagine that it'd be a great encouragement to be able to buy a cup of Starbucks coffee to drink so that you can stay up to keep editing & uploading quality videos for your subscribers. I just love sharing what I'm passionate about with fellow human beings. :)
Yup! For me that is just the point! Do it for hobby do it for fun, and in the side you earn money for improving you vids! Sounds great!

Good thread! Make videos for fun! Not because you want be become famous!

Agreed with Pearl! I've always wanted to express my opinion on this. Thanks for making the thread, Nolous. :)

Back