Youtubers taking the wrong way

I agree mate. On another hand i was going to check out your channel, when i played the video i didnt understand s**t.. haha! Finland is awesome tho
Haha yup :) I actually have a lot of views from america too so I should propably change display video to english one. I am going to change my channel to onechannel and make an trailer so :))

Youtube is suposed to be fun and a hobby and now its like partnership and moneh xD I absolutely agree with that :) I dont know why pples are begging for subs or liking vids without even watching them but whats pretty obvious is that some pples dont take time to see how they can improve :/ Once damage is done, it cant be repaired very fast :( And whats the most horrible thing is NOT enjoying making vidoes :confused: WHY DID YE START YT THEN?!?!?!! Srsly i think pples dont take time to THINK clearly before they do something xD
Yup! We can only hope for better future :D And yeah why do they start? - I dont know...
good for you man, thats a great attitude. my videos have become a great way of clearing my mind.
Yeah thank you! That is exactly what it is for me too!

I agree with your sentiment and think that's the best attitude when creating videos, but I think it's inevitable that YouTube is going to attract more people that are looking to turn a quick dollar.

Making a little money out of youtube isn't all bad news though. I think when people see that they can earn some money from views, they will step up the quality of their content and it might help them buy more equipment to film with too.

If they purely do it for money and abuse their fanbase, then yeah that's not a good model and it will only attract more people that produce the same crap.

I agree with your sentiment and think that's the best attitude when creating videos, but I think it's inevitable that YouTube is going to attract more people that are looking to turn a quick dollar.

Making a little money out of youtube isn't all bad news though. I think when people see that they can earn some money from views, they will step up the quality of their content and it might help them buy more equipment to film with too.

If they purely do it for money and abuse their fanbase, then yeah that's not a good model and it will only attract more people that produce the same crap.
Completely agree with you! Getting a little buck on the side of doing your passion is great! That is the point for me too! Thank you everyone for your good opinions!

I'm a commentator because I've been enjoying games at the very young age of two. I do it mostly for fun, but wouldn't mind making revenue at the same time. I see it as a gateway to a gaming career for me. Especially if it's something I've been doing for YEARS, I don't see anything wrong with it. Of course, there are those who BEG for subs and views, who corrupt up the image for commentators. And that's not the right way to go when it comes to a community

I think there is a difference between people who actually create video's and people who do gameplay video's.
In my opinion people who create video's actually deserve to earn money. People who do let's play's are overrated at this moment. I do respect people who actually post reviews about different games and not just gameplay.

I started doing my channel as a place to post videos from my internet radio show when I was doing that back in 2010. I was consistent at it and soon got the ability to upload videos longer than 15 minutes. I uploaded show videos and trailers from that point. Once I left internet radio to start my on studio that was video geared, I realized I can send my gameplay during the show and then start splitting out the game play from the show and posting that.

It actually wasn't until last year that I found the monetization could still apply to me and my channel. I had no idea and that it took super amounts to work to do. It's easy, so I started doing more. I'm not making much if anything, but I don't I'm going to stop.

All I'm saying is Let's Plays becane as a spin off for my.

I'm a commentator because I've been enjoying games at the very young age of two. I do it mostly for fun, but wouldn't mind making revenue at the same time. I see it as a gateway to a gaming career for me. Especially if it's something I've been doing for YEARS, I don't see anything wrong with it. Of course, there are those who BEG for subs and views, who corrupt up the image for commentators. And that's not the right way to go when it comes to a community
Yeah I agree! I have nothing against commentators or gameplayers that do it for the passion, just like you! KEEP IT UP MAN! But those beggers I hate. I really am a huge consumer of gameplay videos and so on!

Totally agree, it seems nowadays the 90% of youtube are gameplays or vlogs, and much of that percent are people that upload videos not for hobby but to make money as the big youtubers. Don't get me wrong, i love gameplays when are well done, and with enthusiasm, but there's a lot of people that start a youtube channel only to make money and this is so difficult.

Make videos as a hobby, for your pleasure. And if you want to make money with it (which is understandable) work hard, quality>quantity. And don't beg for subs or likes everywhere :confused::)

I think this is a great point! I think even when I began realizing the money to be made on YouTube even though I had my channel up for just over a year already, my production value and content value upgraded as well. I say Youtubers who are all in it for the money will find out they can't make as much as they think as easy as they think and will either be forced out or to give up or change their approach and do better to retain. Even if you beg for subs and views, then it will soon die down if you're not putting any effort behind it.

I think this is a great point! I think even when I began realizing the money to be made on YouTube even though I had my channel up for just over a year already, my production value and content value upgraded as well. I say Youtubers who are all in it for the money will find out they can't make as much as they think as easy as they think and will either be forced out or to give up or change their approach and do better to retain. Even if you beg for subs and views, then it will soon die down if you're not putting any effort behind it.
Wat u just said is starting to make me think that YouTube changed the channel layout to weed out the sub for sub youtubers. There's always a good in bad

Back