YouTube Videos Promotion Poll - Which Helps The Most?

Which platform do you find helps your channel/videos the most?

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Reddit

• Other (please share them)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Khappa MJ

Reaction score
Also the odd bit of promotion through Adwords once you have plenty of videos online doesnt hurt...I've had a significant increase in views on all my videos and an extra 3 subs in 2 weeks just from promoting one of videos using ad words :)[/QUOTE]

I tried ADwords and its working amazingly! How much do you invest per day man?

Lock

$$$
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Facebook is the most effective for us, but in order to successfully use Facebook without paying for it, you need to understand how Facebook treats linked videos, pictures, and native video differently.
this is true..i joined a few NBA fb groups today and posted my youtube video link...2 got removed by facebook themselves but the others are OK ..facebook is strange[DOUBLEPOST=1519167959,1519167874][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also the odd bit of promotion through Adwords once you have plenty of videos online doesnt hurt...I've had a significant increase in views on all my videos and an extra 3 subs in 2 weeks just from promoting one of videos using ad words :)
I tried Adwords and its working amazingly! How much do you invest per day man?
@Khappa MJ ......How much did u need to spend?? I have a new channel with 6 videos only ...newly created and is based on entertainment

Last edited:

Abram French

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In my limited experience Facebook and Instagram have been the best places to post my videos or links to them. I think Instagram can be hit or miss depending on the type of videos you post and if its easy to have cool pictures that directly relates to your vidoes.

Reactions: Lock

Khappa MJ

Reaction score
@Khappa MJ ......How much did u need to spend?? I have a new channel with 6 videos only ...newly created and is based on entertainment[/QUOTE]

Hi @Lock , at the moment i just checked how Adwords works, i just spent 2 dollars a day just creating campaign based on interest and not keywords. I would like to focus campaign for each country and invest 4 dollars a day at least.
I see its is possible to spend 1 cent each action/view, not bad!

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm very nervous about advertising my videos on social media. I know it's stupid to ask, but is it worth it? (I've been considering)

Reactions: videoeditgr

Jim Baugh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
We use on social media mostly facebook, but have 4 pages we regularly post on. We also tweet out some, and our publisher includes us in the company's tweets. Also we have monthly column in an outdoor mag and we promote it there as well. Pretty much anywhere we can we will get the info out there. We don't really do much on Instagram or Pinterest, but have a presence there. Godspeed, JB

Civilly Barbaric

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like these platforms help with views but not that much with active subscribers, also reddit seems like a very negative site for negative feedback. You should've included sharee on this list a lot of youtubers go there to support their channels, its only a few years old so maybe not that well known

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like these platforms help with views but not that much with active subscribers, also reddit seems like a very negative site for negative feedback. You should've included sharee on this list a lot of youtubers go there to support their channels, its only a few years old so maybe not that well known
never heard of sharee tbh or what its about little bit more info on it?

Hulusi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Definitely Twitter for me.