YouTube to IGTV video conversion review/feedback request.

KWKBOX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I converted one of my old YouTube videos to an IGTV video as an experiment. This was tricky because my videos are all in 16:9 and I had to make them 9:16 to be compliant for the upload. Since IGTV is not as saturated as YouTube currently I am hoping to have a chance of connecting with a fresh new audience. What are your thoughts on IGTV? Is this the future of videos or just a fad/niche? How do you think my conversion compares to the original content? Check out the links below and let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

9:16 - IGTV Conversion
https://www.instagram.com/tv/BmWDJ8iFIuS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

16:9 - YouTube Original

Soul Hyorinmaru

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly, completely forgot about IGTV, i was wonder what that was for a second, but back to the point, i'm going to make, its honestly nothing wrong with different platforms when showing off your videos, any where you can build audience is the place to be uploading your videos, you even gave me a great idea off your post as well. Also, if this instagram you use just for entertainment, leave it as that, and dont make it a personal instagram page, if you plan on flooding it with gaming videos.

KWKBOX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly, completely forgot about IGTV, i was wonder what that was for a second, but back to the point, i'm going to make, its honestly nothing wrong with different platforms when showing off your videos, any where you can build audience is the place to be uploading your videos, you even gave me a great idea off your post as well. Also, if this instagram you use just for entertainment, leave it as that, and dont make it a personal instagram page, if you plan on flooding it with gaming videos.
Yea my instagram account was directly connected to the channel and just had pics related to upcoming videos so the transition will work out smooth.

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It cool that you use IGTV as a means of getting more exposure for your YouTube channel and videos. Your videos is nicely done too both YouTube and IGTV. Keep it up !!!