YouTube shorts to promote other channels

other channels? like me creating shorts to promote your channel? Or me using a short channel to promote my main channel?

Personally - this is all new territory so no one really has the answer yet.
Mr Beast has a 2nd channel for his shorts

Legal Eagles and Jordan Harrod uses their respective main channel to upload full duration videos and shorts

I think shorts are useful but I also don't know how many people who watch shorts, also want to watch long form content. My zoomer friends consider a 2 min video to be pretty long. They used to consider anything over 7 seconds to be long back in vine days.

I've seen some people have great success with shorts but then generally see that no ones watches their main content.

Yeah, I think it is a good idea. Even if it only directs 1 or 2 people to your channel a week, that's 1 or 2 people to your channel a week that you otherwise wouldn't have. You also don't have to put a WHOLE lot of time into shorts, which is really nice.

no but I would say there's probably less than 20 - 24 "active users" that I interact with on a weekly bases. I thought about making a page about it but it would have to be updated to often to be useful

Back