youtube poop

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So i haven't seen anybody who does ytp here for the entire time ive been here, and i was just wondering if anyone here does.

Has anyone here ever done ytp?

also if your bored, what are your thoughts on those types of videos? i personally love them.

Reactions: Octa604

PoisonousAvacado

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What is youtube poop? I keep hearing about it but it seems like its a series where people review bad youtube videos?

Reactions: crackbot72

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It's a dying art form.

which breaks my heart
Right there with ya[DOUBLEPOST=1459144337,1459143474][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is youtube poop? I keep hearing about it but it seems like its a series where people review bad youtube videos?
Acording to google:
YouTube Poop (often called YTP for short) is a type of video mashup, created by editing pre-existing media sources for the purposes of humor, entertainment, shock, and/or confusion.
If you want an idea of what some pretty good YTP's are you can look up these channels:

EmporerLemon
cs188
Nationoforanges696
MasterJoJ
Coolcat001100
NPcarlson
William_
Sinn3d_Tragedy
Mobrostudios

These are just some I remember off the top of my head.

Also, if you do end up going to any of the's channels, theyll have other awesome channels in their feature channels box.

And I kid you not there's thousands of other small ytpers who are really good too.

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think they are awesome! Not good enough to make my own, but really enjoy watching them especially ones that feature Michael Rosen :D

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
oh man, I watched so much back in the day, are there people that still do it now?

classic

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think they are awesome! Not good enough to make my own, but really enjoy watching them especially ones that feature Michael Rosen :D
Yeah, Michael Rosen is a ytp gold mine.[DOUBLEPOST=1459170121,1459170016][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh man, I watched so much back in the day, are there people that still do it now?

classic
Yeah, a lot of people still do, I've done a few too, but not as many people do ytp as back in the day... and boy has the syle changed.

Reactions: Hazzador

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've watched some. Yoshimaniac does, but he mainly does G Major videos. G Major stemmed from one of the techniques that YTPs used, and became its own meme. My channel takes the G Major style and modifies it into my own version and I call it "horror version" because I think it is catchy. So, in a roundabout way, my channel may be the closest to a YTP one on here.

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've watched some. Yoshimaniac does, but he mainly does G Major videos. G Major stemmed from one of the techniques that YTPs used, and became its own meme. My channel takes the G Major style and modifies it into my own version and I call it "horror version" because I think it is catchy. So, in a roundabout way, my channel may be the closest to a YTP one on here.
Yeah I've seen a few of your videos, and so far, I have to agree you are the closest to ytp here