MisterJDiggidy

There is a private message feature on YouTube, and I was wondering, do a lot of people use/even know about this? I've sent messages before on this, and have never really got an answer or anything.
If you don't know where or what it is, go to youtube.com/messages

There is a private message feature on YouTube, and I was wondering, do a lot of people use/even know about this? I've sent messages before on this, and have never really got an answer or anything.
If you don't know where or what it is, go to youtube.com/messages

I've tried using it in the past, but for the most part people don't reply... Most of the conversations occur in the comment section these days.

this feature is dead - you're not notified

it was really good and usefull in 2009-2011 then youtube started to f up every possible way of communication with youtubers.

Yeah I think it used to be an inbox and worked a lot better (at least from what I've seen) but it kind of stinks that it doesn't notify you or isn't checked at all anymore.

I've tried using it in the past, but for the most part people don't reply... Most of the conversations occur in the comment section these days.

That's true, but a lot of times with youtubers that have a lot of subscribers your comment/question will probably get lost :/

I used to use the inbox feature so often! It was grea, you could send messages directly to eachother (As well as attaching a video to your message) and you could send group messages too (which was great, back when 'Collab Channels' were a bog thing!)

Then they killed it, made it harder to find and didn't advertise it. My assumption is that they did it to try and promote Google+. What a joke.

Back