Meet Up/Gathering YouTube meet up UK!!

Emma Rego

hey guys I'm from the UK would love to meet people! Vloggers also! Would love to either go for coffee and discuss collaboration or even just get to know some of you guys!

I really hope to hear back from you!
Emma

Hey, I took a look at your channel and you seem funny, lots of laughing which is great. Take a look at any of my videos if you like and see if you think we might get on. Sorry if you were only looking for girls :bounce: I live in Luton btw

Hey, I took a look at your channel and you seem funny, lots of laughing which is great. Take a look at any of my videos if you like and see if you think we might get on. Sorry if you were only looking for girls :bounce: I live in Luton btw

Hey I'm[DOUBLEPOST=1472069754,1472069726][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey I'm not just looking to collab with girls I don't mind! I'm from Preston!:D

If you ever find yourself in Scotland and wanting to make a video hit me up :) depending on how the next few months go I could be in England

Back