Meet Up/Gathering YouTube meet up UK!!

Emma Rego

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey guys I'm from the UK would love to meet people! Vloggers also! Would love to either go for coffee and discuss collaboration or even just get to know some of you guys!

I really hope to hear back from you!
Emma

Christopher Johnson

I Bring You Good Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I took a look at your channel and you seem funny, lots of laughing which is great. Take a look at any of my videos if you like and see if you think we might get on. Sorry if you were only looking for girls :bounce: I live in Luton btw

Reactions: Emma Rego

Emma Rego

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I took a look at your channel and you seem funny, lots of laughing which is great. Take a look at any of my videos if you like and see if you think we might get on. Sorry if you were only looking for girls :bounce: I live in Luton btw
Hey I'm[DOUBLEPOST=1472069754,1472069726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I'm not just looking to collab with girls I don't mind! I'm from Preston!:D

RichardA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm in the north of England. Are you only looking for people close to London?

BobbyKryptonite

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you ever find yourself in Scotland and wanting to make a video hit me up :) depending on how the next few months go I could be in England