Meet Up/Gathering YouTube meet up UK!!

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I know! I'm in London so much though! And in November I'm going to London for the week we're going to visit different places! What about yourself?
You're gonna be in London cool, let me know when you come as I live in London and I love meeting and being friends with more and more YouTubers. I often go to meet up/gatherings and its always so nice meeting new people.

If you're up for it when you come down to London, we can meet up for a nice converstation over a nice cup of tea and dessert.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm based in Devon but I travel to London all the time so I'm down to meet and possibly collab if anyone else is!

ZYROSE

Reaction score
I live in london, there could be a possibility we can link up, my channel name is ZYROSE and hit me up on insta if youre interested: zyroseyt

Haroon Akhtar

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for interesting youtubers to collaborate and hang out with for vlogging and great content making

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i am in london, so we can meet up if you like

Jack Swish

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone I'm from Milton Keynes and am looking to colab and grow my channel with a group of people! Let me know if you are ever near or want to meet up :)

GeniePurple

Genie is a diamond but also fun and random
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, :wavespin: Well i more of a tea person but who cares haha... Would be awesome to meet a fellow UK person
You, seem like a cool and fun person and Plus yeah Preston is a bit far but not too that far. Only 2 hours and bit from London...And i like travelling around :)

Guess it depend what kind of videos you like to do.. well i am up for anything

Hope to talk to you soon :) x[DOUBLEPOST=1479819916,1479819822][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey everyone I'm from Milton Keynes and am looking to colab and grow my channel with a group of people! Let me know if you are ever near or want to meet up :)
I wouldn't mind collaborating with you... From London area... and it not too far from Milton Keynes