Hot Topic ** YOUTUBE HEROES (all discussion goes here only) **

I believe that having a team of well trained flaggers can be a way to cut down on the impact false flagging trolls have. YouTube seems to have made good experience with the trusted flagger program.

Honestly, if you don't do anything controversial you have nothing to worry about. A video won't be taken down just because someone flags it. It will go trough a review process before it's taken down, otherwise big YouTubers would be in trouble for many trolls try to flag their videos.

Honestly, if you don't do anything controversial you have nothing to worry about. A video won't be taken down just because someone flags it. It will go trough a review process before it's taken down, otherwise big YouTubers would be in trouble for many trolls try to flag their videos.

I'm curious though if Someone can try flagging a video for copyright. Like say you have permission or are with a network can they flag it?

I'm curious though if Someone can try flagging a video for copyright. Like say you have permission or are with a network can they flag it?
Only the copyright owner can flag for copyright violation, and it goes to a separate pool than community guidelines stuff.

If a YouTuber has someone managing their copyright, then that manager can assess copyright claims on their behalf.

YouTube always reviews flags. This is not a new thing.

is it a joke?

I can remove any videos with just a false copyright flag. They don't review flags.[DOUBLEPOST=1474882019,1474881562][/DOUBLEPOST]

You don't know how youtube works.
Each year big Youtubers are in trouble with youtube system. Some youtube channels were shut down like HowToBasic in 2014, Philip DeFranco, AngryJoShow in 2015, etc

is it a joke?

I can remove any videos with just a false copyright flag. They don't review flags.[DOUBLEPOST=1474882019,1474881562][/DOUBLEPOST]

You don't know how youtube works.
Each year big Youtubers are in trouble with youtube system. Some youtube channels were shut down like HowToBasic in 2014, Philip DeFranco, AngryJoShow in 2015, etc

Copyright flags are different as this is legal stuff. All other flags are reviewed.

Not only this, but youtube does NOT decide what DMCA policies for copyright are. So, that's NOT even on YouTube.

Back