Gaming YouTube Collab (Yes Its A Generic Name I Know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forrz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey y'all, I wanna do some collab videos with others. I'm looking to collab in games like Garry's Mod, CS:GO, Shell Shock Live, and other fun games. If you are interested, email me at mistahforrz@gmail.com or reply below :)

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would like to collab with you. I was wondering when you would be free to record? I have Minecraft on PC.

Forrz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I would like to collab with you. I was wondering when you would be free to record? I have Minecraft on PC.
I don't have minecraft do you have any of the games I listed?

Gingeplayscs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey dude im from england so it might be hard but i do funny moments on csgo so if u want to add my discord Gingeplayscs#6138

AngelicPenguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I have Garry's mod and CSGO. Currently my content consists of GMOD, check out my channel if that's the content you're looking for.

P.S I am english

Chreei

Reaction score
I have Gmod and is looking for other games, I currently have no one to play games with so maybe we scratch each other's back? We game together and if you record videos, then I shall too :)

Edit: I'm english and from the uk

FireSkill903

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Looking for CSGO collaboration, im around 200 subscribers.

Reactions: Forrz

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Looking for CSGO collaboration, im around 200 subscribers.

@FireSkill903

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from March and OP hasn't been online since. Please don't bump old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.