Xeoislive Lets Plays

Xeoislive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some good feedback for my channel!
I am always searching for ways to improve in my video's, and because of a lack of subs and views in the beginning of my youtube journey I ask u guys to review my channel on everything :-D

Xeoislive Channel

Thank you for taking the time to review my channel :-D

- Xeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello after looking at your channel I think that your channel art and icon are simple and looks great, also the same with most of your thumbnails, your commentary on the other hand is great and better than mine in my videos but it needs a little improvement. As you continue it will improve by itself, but otherwise you are mostly good and better than me.

Xeoislive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello after looking at your channel I think that your channel art and icon are simple and looks great, also the same with most of your thumbnails, your commentary on the other hand is great and better than mine in my videos but it needs a little improvement. As you continue it will improve by itself, but otherwise you are mostly good and better than me.
Thank you! The commentary part will indeed improve over time. I am trying to keep improving every day :-D