Gaming Xbox One Collaborations (+Rant)

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Everyone I'd like to collaborate with any Xbox One Youtubers but and I might sound mean for saying this but I've collaborated with a lot of people before and I'm just so sick of them not having the right equipment. Not having the right equipment can severely mess up any recordings and the video will come out bad so anyone who has bought the right equipment and has invested money into their channel and is willing to be serious about putting out good video quality feel free to message me.

Twitter: @DoctorBlue99
Facebook page: Doctor Blue

My list of games:

APB Reloaded
Ark Survival Evolved
Battleblock Theater
Battlefield 4
CoD Black Ops 3
CoD Black Ops 1
DC Universe Online
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
GTA 5
Halo 5 Guardians
Halo Reach
Killer Instinct
Knight Squad
Overwatch
Rocket League
Saints Row 4
Smite
Sunset Overdrive
Warframe
WWE 2K16
Zombie Army Trilogy

I don't mean to sound moody or anything, I'm actually a really relaxed guy but I've had so many people using laptop mic's or trying to record the Xbox Live party and just having their mic quality/ recording quality just sh*t on the video quality. Sometimes I even have to send the person I'm collaborating with the track with our voices on because they aren't equipped to record two voices at once. ANYWAY if anyone wants to collaborate and doesn't see me as too much of a** for saying all that then feel free to hit me up on Twitter, Facebook or Youtube.

Reactions: ScoutPug

YTphantomHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ill collab man invested alot into my setup i have a blue snowball razer chroma keyboard and rat mouse dual monitors and capturecards so id love to collab i arent a squeeker or anything if your interested add my skype : gamingVIRrUZz im from the uk so if your british too then we can definatly collab