Drywinner

Hey everyone. I have made a few youtube channels throughout the years that have gotten no where and i have decided to dedicate a lot of my time to this channel i have the now which i have had for about a 10 months. I am looking for people to collab with on any of the following games(these are the only games i have that are multiplayer), Fortnite, Call of duty: Multiplayer(Any), Call of Duty: Zombies(Any), Minecraft, Terraria and dont starve. For a background of the games i play. I mostly play call of duty and fortnite but throughout the years i have played a decent amount of minecraft and terraria, (still not completed terraria). I am a complete beginner at dont starve and have only played it one or 2 times. I am pretty good at call of duty as i have completed most of the easter eggs on the older call of duties but only completed one on bo4. On multiplayer i am prestige master lvl120 on bo4 and have reached high prestiges on all the other call of duties too. I am willing to start a minecraft server and be active, also willing to try and complete terraria on expert mode, and i will do anything on call of duty. I have every game from mw2 up to bo4. Also i am up for making some fortnite videos aswell. Please have a look at my youtube channel, Drywinner, and consider liking and subscribing. If you are up for doing any of these feel free to leave a message below and i will add you on xbox and we can sort things out. Thanks

*Forgot that i also have overwatch, plants vs zombies garden warfare and halo 5.

Last edited:
I would be down to collab with you on cod zombies, minecraft and terraria if you are still looking for people.
my xbox gamer tag is: Letsthrowpoo007

I would be down to collab with you on cod zombies, minecraft and terraria if you are still looking for people.
my xbox gamer tag is: Letsthrowpoo007
Hey man, yeh I'm still up for a collab. Should be available for one between Tuesday-thursday. Will add you on xbox today:)

I live in the uk so I will be able to set something up in about 12/13 hours from this message if that's ok with you

Hey, sounds pretty interesting and I'm interested, I'm 16 from Ireland (Republic), my gamertag is MeteorGamingYT

I have a mic, I’m 22. I am funny and I have greats ideas for content. I won’t record cuz I’m a lazy b*****d who doesn’t have time to edit, nor feels the need to edit. I game quite a lot when I’m not working.

Back