Gaming (XBOX)Looking for a people to collab and each others channel with!!

Drywinner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone. I have made a few youtube channels throughout the years that have gotten no where and i have decided to dedicate a lot of my time to this channel i have the now which i have had for about a 10 months. I am looking for people to collab with on any of the following games(these are the only games i have that are multiplayer), Fortnite, Call of duty: Multiplayer(Any), Call of Duty: Zombies(Any), Minecraft, Terraria and dont starve. For a background of the games i play. I mostly play call of duty and fortnite but throughout the years i have played a decent amount of minecraft and terraria, (still not completed terraria). I am a complete beginner at dont starve and have only played it one or 2 times. I am pretty good at call of duty as i have completed most of the easter eggs on the older call of duties but only completed one on bo4. On multiplayer i am prestige master lvl120 on bo4 and have reached high prestiges on all the other call of duties too. I am willing to start a minecraft server and be active, also willing to try and complete terraria on expert mode, and i will do anything on call of duty. I have every game from mw2 up to bo4. Also i am up for making some fortnite videos aswell. Please have a look at my youtube channel, Drywinner, and consider liking and subscribing. If you are up for doing any of these feel free to leave a message below and i will add you on xbox and we can sort things out. Thanks

*Forgot that i also have overwatch, plants vs zombies garden warfare and halo 5.

Last edited:

Letsthrowpoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be down to collab with you on cod zombies, minecraft and terraria if you are still looking for people.
my xbox gamer tag is: Letsthrowpoo007

Drywinner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be down to collab with you on cod zombies, minecraft and terraria if you are still looking for people.
my xbox gamer tag is: Letsthrowpoo007
Hey man, yeh I'm still up for a collab. Should be available for one between Tuesday-thursday. Will add you on xbox today:)

Drywinner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I live in the uk so I will be able to set something up in about 12/13 hours from this message if that's ok with you

MeteorYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey, sounds pretty interesting and I'm interested, I'm 16 from Ireland (Republic), my gamertag is MeteorGamingYT

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
I have a mic, I’m 22. I am funny and I have greats ideas for content. I won’t record cuz I’m a lazy b*****d who doesn’t have time to edit, nor feels the need to edit. I game quite a lot when I’m not working.