Would you still create videos if you didnt get money from it but had loads of views?

Ewan (Beatboxer)

Many people do youtube for the money but other people do it for passion. I would happily make youtube videos without monitization because i love making videos to make people happy and also because i enjoy making them. What about everybody else??

I was literally having this conversation with my bf earlier, If my channel has a million subs I wouldn't care if I did videos for free because I love it so much.
But as of right now its frustrating when I put so much effort and time into something whether its a video or even a picture for Instagram and get less than 10 likes or 20 views. You know?

I was literally having this conversation with my bf earlier, If my channel has a million subs I wouldn't care if I did videos for free because I love it so much.
But as of right now its frustrating when I put so much effort and time into something whether its a video or even a picture for Instagram and get less than 10 likes or 20 views. You know?
I feel you but hard work pays off right? So if you get no where for like 2 years keep going because eventually its got to be rewarded right? And i agree with you :D

i honestly would keep making videos its essentially what small channels do any ways hard work little to no reward other then personal enjoyment of entertaining others.

Back