Would this be interesting??

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So for my first run through of any game. I plan on doing a commentary run through of Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga would anyone be interested in seeing that???
Plan on doing Mario content in honor of the many nintendo games the community is getting this year!!!

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I recommend you do videos because you want to, do it and see how it turns out. :)

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you're right. I just really want this to go full sail because I want to make a career out of this.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You shouldn't expect to make a career overnight. And always have something to fall back on, dedicating 100% of your time and energy to youtube only pursuing that is not too wise.

SupWithT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well....youtube is my second way of income...I'm enlisted in the Air Force and while I'm working I also wanna make videos associating with topics that I enjoy (i.e. Air Force Tips, Video Game Reviews, Collections, Run throughs, Gameplays, Test Plays). I enjoy filming and thats what I want to further study while I'm enlisted. Also editing softwares and different electronic stuff. It will take time but I will put the amount of passion I want to get to where I want to be

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the scripts / ideas / planning forum. :)

Reactions: SupWithT