Worst type of Videos/Channels

What are your most hated type of channel or videos?

• "Prank"

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • "Reaction"

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Vine compilations

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • all of the above

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 2 3.5%

• Total voters

crackbot72

YTtalk Mad
So this is gonna kinda be a rant type of thread where, if you want, you can discuss the worst type of channels.

Given that my channel is already pretty horrible, lets try and call out some other people, channels, or videos.

Now for the videos i hate/dislike/ or that annoy the hell out of me:

First off: REACTION CHANNELS

Not to get mixed up with channels such as h3h3, finebros, or other channels of that nature that do videos that only show a few segments of the video they are reacting to. No, the channels i am talking about are reaction channels that show the video in its entirety, don't ask if they can use the video they are reacting to, and or when reacting, they show little to no emotion. Some of these channels that do that are, Jinx, CJ so cool, Tyrone magnus, ect... They literally just show the video in its entirety, show little to no emotion while reacting, get hundreds of thousands of views, and get away with it, while other good reaction channels, such as h3h3, I hate everything, and Idubbz are getting copyright strikes, when they use videos under fair use, usually only show segments, show a hell of a lot more emotion that CJ so cool, and tyrone magnus, and usually do skits along with their reaction, unlike the other reaction channels such as CJ and Tyrone which are pretty much freebooting off of other channels and they don't get nearly as much copyright strikes for their videos as the other good channels do.

Now, i do know that the "reaction" channels do get some strikes against them, but not enough to get their channel taken down. One of my favorite youtubers, I Hate Everything, got his channel COMPLETELY taken down for a little bit because he said a movie sucked and someone got their feelings hurt.

im going to try and not go on forever about these reaction channels, so im just going to move onto the next one.

VINE COMPLIATIONS

I honestly don't know how theses click-baity 20-30 minutes of overused vines get so many views on YOUTUBE when someone could take one minute out of their day and just download the vine app and find the vines that they like there.

One of the worst things with these vine comps are when somebody you know wants to show you one of them and they are 10-30 minutes long or even more it is probably one of the worst things that i have had to deal with. Not to mention that 99.9999% of them aren't even funny

One last thing about vine comps is the clickbait. This is downright the most stupid crap to get a lot of views.
There are 2 types of vine comps. One that shows a girls butt, or one that shows her breasts in order to get a lot of people to watch their 30 minute vine compilation... And it works, and they get a lot of money from it too.

ill probably add more to this.. maybe add prank channels, but im pretty sure thats been discussed already. so if you want me to tell you more stuff i don't like, tell me.

-crackbot72

I dont get how people can even stand to watch vlogs...

I don't like most pranks, but at least they have thought 'Let's try make and entertaining situation'

Vlogs though, the people have literally just thought 'People should just find me entertaining'

It's the same concept as reaction videos really, apart from they don't steal other peoples videos

Anything top5/10/compilations, reuploads for views and reacts.

I literally just had a guy try to offer to "feature" my animations on his channel, which he would monetize for himself, and after i called out his b******t he offered generously "50%".

I don't like most pranks, but at least they have thought 'Let's try make and entertaining situation'

Vlogs though, the people have literally just thought 'People should just find me entertaining'

It's the same concept as reaction videos really, apart from they don't steal other peoples videos
yeah, at least prank videos have like a little bit of effort put in them unlike "reaction" videos or vlogs[DOUBLEPOST=1455052870,1455052782][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't like pranks as they are either fake, or not done well.
yeah they just kind of pump them out for the money in my opinion.

Anything top5/10/compilations, reuploads for views and reacts.

I literally just had a guy try to offer to "feature" my animations on his channel, which he would monetize for himself, and after i called out his b******t he offered generously "50%".
man, that sounds like a load of crap. and i think most top 5 videos are just recycled bulls***. And watchmojo is probably the worst one with this... they are probably the worst top 10 channel there is out there.

yeah, at least prank videos have like a little bit of effort put in them unlike "reaction" videos or vlogs[DOUBLEPOST=1455052870,1455052782][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah they just kind of pump them out for the money in my opinion.
Yeah I would prefer actual good pranks that took time instead of all these fake things for money.

Back