Why is my channel not growing fast ???

Blerim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys I would love to get your feedback and also if you are experiencing the same issue , that you are not growing fast enough.

I would love to see what you think of my channel , I improve every new video that I make over that last one , and still not growing fast enough.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Your channel is growing in a good pace. So be proud of it. Your recent thumbnails are super cool, putting the blue bar and writing text on it is VERY IMPRESSIVE. You should stick with this.
In my opinion, you should try to promote your content to reddit and other social medias, you should broaden the strategies of promoting your channel. Your titles and everything are nice. So keep up the good work.

Blerim

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you , I really appreciate your comment , I have been trying redit never any luck or results I must be doing something wrong.

Your channel is growing in a good pace. So be proud of it. Your recent thumbnails are super cool, putting the blue bar and writing text on it is VERY IMPRESSIVE. You should stick with this.
In my opinion, you should try to promote your content to reddit and other social medias, you should broaden the strategies of promoting your channel. Your titles and everything are nice. So keep up the good work.

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thread moved to Reviews & Channel Feedback section