Why are all new comments on my videos labeled as spam?

BigBryanGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't understand why this keeps happening. Every single time I get a new comment on my videos, it's reported as spam and I have to manually accept it. I've gone to settings, creator studio, everywhere I can possibly think of or what I can change and still all comments are reported as spam. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, please tell me how you resolved it.

Ryan Ng

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
they prob posted the same exact comment on a bunch of posts or they are promoting themselves. other than that idk

Crixifa

Crixifa
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you see basic comments like 'Nice video!' it's probably spam.
Alot of profile pictures with hot girls comment on my videos asking me if I want to check out their new video
and im just like who the hell are you and how did you find me LOL.

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Usually if they include a link it will put it in spam as a precaution. Or a short answer without much detail. Sometimes I get people asking for subs in there or weird messages that dont make sense. I just delete them.

KTP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think if a commenter watches less than 30 sec or so (I'm not sure exactly how long) of the video it ends up in spam - if all your views are sub for sub type of viewers. I wasn't sure why that was happening in our channel too but it makes sense if that is what is happening. It seems like this is the initial strategy to grow your channel.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
Because it probably is spam.
They probably copy + paste on a lot of videos.

Especially if they mention to check their channel out in their comment.