skepticalvoid

hi, I've been on YouTube for a least 3 years now. this year is the year i am putting more work into my channel than ever.
i am not growing at all. i watched hours of tips and tricks and they are all the same. i have a good mic, good graphics, good thumbnails, and good quality content.if anyone has any feed back let me know thanks! :)

Regarding recording from the xbox one, you can record using the internal recorder but, as you say, there will be no voice over - that's easily fixed if you record you voice using your camera and then mix in the audio from that after the fact.

Just say something like "sound 1,2,3" to help you sync the sound.

Experiment a little - my 2 cameras seem to record at slightly different speeds - or at least they do after I have inported the videos into editing software, its just a weird glitch.

Anyway's. Good Luck.

Regarding recording from the xbox one, you can record using the internal recorder but, as you say, there will be no voice over - that's easily fixed if you record you voice using your camera and then mix in the audio from that after the fact.

Just say something like "sound 1,2,3" to help you sync the sound.

Experiment a little - my 2 cameras seem to record at slightly different speeds - or at least they do after I have inported the videos into editing software, its just a weird glitch.

Anyway's. Good Luck.

thanks! i might try it :)

Heya.. just browsing your channel now -- I'm not into gaming orientated channels so I can't offer much advice there -- but there are some things I've noticed.

You speak very fast. Too fast at times, so your words sometimes slur together -- no point having a good mic if I can't always hear you clearly. Your greeting at the start of each vid is much clearer and sounds much better than the rest of the video. Maybe just try talking a bit clearer/slower and perhaps a bit louder too.

I like your intro and the music used for it, however it takes 9-10 seconds for the vid to begin. Perhaps try speaking first, introduce yourself and a bit of the video and then show your intro (like what they do on television). I know it's only 10 seconds but you'd be suprised how quick you need to hook people.

Your fallout and black-ops vids got double/triple your average views, i know everyone plays those but it seemed to draw a bigger audience for you so it still works. If there's any new fallout/blackops games, trailers, DLC coming up consider doing a trailer reaction/breakdown/news video or try to get the new content as soon as possible to do a let's play.

The only let's player I currently watch/sub plays older games. Nostalgia is powerful so consider doing a let's play of games from your childhood, games you loved, games you wanted but never got, games you couldn't finish etc... Or even games from before you were born. Seeing someone playing games from my childhood for the first time is what got me subbed to the channel i mentioned.

Heya.. just browsing your channel now -- I'm not into gaming orientated channels so I can't offer much advice there -- but there are some things I've noticed.

You speak very fast. Too fast at times, so your words sometimes slur together -- no point having a good mic if I can't always hear you clearly. Your greeting at the start of each vid is much clearer and sounds much better than the rest of the video. Maybe just try talking a bit clearer/slower and perhaps a bit louder too.

I like your intro and the music used for it, however it takes 9-10 seconds for the vid to begin. Perhaps try speaking first, introduce yourself and a bit of the video and then show your intro (like what they do on television). I know it's only 10 seconds but you'd be suprised how quick you need to hook people.

Your fallout and black-ops vids got double/triple your average views, i know everyone plays those but it seemed to draw a bigger audience for you so it still works. If there's any new fallout/blackops games, trailers, DLC coming up consider doing a trailer reaction/breakdown/news video or try to get the new content as soon as possible to do a let's play.

The only let's player I currently watch/sub plays older games. Nostalgia is powerful so consider doing a let's play of games from your childhood, games you loved, games you wanted but never got, games you couldn't finish etc... Or even games from before you were born. Seeing someone playing games from my childhood for the first time is what got me subbed to the channel i mentioned.

Ok thank you for the advice!!! Yea a couple of people told me to not talk really fast so I'll work on that

Back