WHO ELSE HATES SPAMMERS!!!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There are these people on youtube that always say that they subbed and that I should sub back when the only thing they did was spam my videos!! Its so annoying.
What they don't understand is that no one likes them and that they are never going to get famous like that. smh smh.

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Uggggg I vehemently hate that. I always throw them into the wasteland of deleted comments. Sub4subers mate, they are convinced what they are doing works and I guess there is enough of them out there to make it lucrative

Reactions: Voov

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Uggggg I vehemently hate that. I always throw them into the wasteland of deleted comments. Sub4subers mate, they are convinced what they are doing works and I guess there is enough of them out there to make it lucrative
DUDE IKR. And those Shoutout Sunday people OH MY GOD. They think they are gonna be the biggest youtubers cuz they are gaining active subs. But the only reason they are is because they are doing a shoutout series. They just don't understand.
Its not about that stuff. Its about working hard and hoping for the best, but i guess they just don't understand

Brandy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I get that Alot too i just ignore them most of the time aint woth losing your time over them tbh

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
There are those BOT systems that go off and do that... It is annoying or people who self promote their channel and say "OH DUDE NICE VIDEO I LIKED IT AND SUBBED NOW PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL!"(when they did not like or subscribe). Just annoying all around.... good thing YouTube has such a filter for some comments that can be marked as spam.

Brandy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There are those BOT systems that go off and do that... It is annoying or people who self promote their channel and say "OH DUDE NICE VIDEO I LIKED IT AND SUBBED NOW PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL!"(when they did not like or subscribe). Just annoying all around.... good thing YouTube has such a filter for some comments that can be marked as spam.
yeah i agree

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
yea dude its really annoying the fact that they are growing and the people who actually do it naturally aren't doing as well as them. It really bothers me. But thats not what youtube is all about. Subs and likes come after you work hard.

Reactions: Brandy

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have had a few where they tell me they subbed and I should sub back only thing is they didn't sub and even if they had I review all my comments and I delete spammers.

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Especially when they've told you that they have subbed to your channel....mate I can see my live sub count is still at 2...plz