WHICH ONE!!? Talking vlogs or Visual/Storytelling?

Nathan Haych

Do you prefer talking vlogs or visual/storytelling vlogs?

I personally, prefer to watch short films/storytelling/visual vlogs, BUT daily Vlogging really interest me if the vlogger knows how to capture nice visuals.

Which one do you prefer?

As a vlogger I would say a mixture. Start with a vlog and if you are telling a story do some fancy visuals not just you talking infront of the camera like add some pictures etc to somewhat make a animation or a pattern.

As a vlogger I would say a mixture. Start with a vlog and if you are telling a story do some fancy visuals not just you talking infront of the camera like add some pictures etc to somewhat make a animation or a pattern.
Ye I add visuals to mine, I dont tend to talk too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I definitely like both. I like when people do a sit down vlog and then put dramatizations over top of them. I like when people film a daily vlog style video, but make sure to capture some really cool things. I like regular daily vlogs where it's just the person talking to the camera while walking around. I like short film style videos. As you can tell I'm really not all that picky with the content I watch lol

Back