WHICH ONE!!? Talking vlogs or Visual/Storytelling?

Nathan Haych

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you prefer talking vlogs or visual/storytelling vlogs?

I personally, prefer to watch short films/storytelling/visual vlogs, BUT daily Vlogging really interest me if the vlogger knows how to capture nice visuals.

Which one do you prefer?

KnownAsNeo

Reaction score
I'm still pretty new at vlogging but I like to keep mine interesting by putting in cinematic effects

Reactions: Nathan Haych

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
As a vlogger I would say a mixture. Start with a vlog and if you are telling a story do some fancy visuals not just you talking infront of the camera like add some pictures etc to somewhat make a animation or a pattern.

Nathan Haych

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As a vlogger I would say a mixture. Start with a vlog and if you are telling a story do some fancy visuals not just you talking infront of the camera like add some pictures etc to somewhat make a animation or a pattern.
Ye I add visuals to mine, I dont tend to talk too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I definitely like both. I like when people do a sit down vlog and then put dramatizations over top of them. I like when people film a daily vlog style video, but make sure to capture some really cool things. I like regular daily vlogs where it's just the person talking to the camera while walking around. I like short film style videos. As you can tell I'm really not all that picky with the content I watch lol