When your channel is a baby

Finding motivation, especially when you're not seeing growth. Like this is my third channel and I can already feel the negative thoughts trying to peak their way in. But Now I have the discipline to pump myself up and record in spite of that!

My problem would probably always be reaching the target audience. But I just don't really mind it, and keep doing my thing. As long as I know I don't slack on promoting my content, I guess I could say I did what I can do.

Currently, I feel like the biggest issue I have at the moment is time.

I have full-time job, study at University part-time and I'm trying to balance it all out so I have time to make videos. If I knew I could take some time off knowing there was money there I would take advantage of the days off and record like crazy but at the moment its all about time and learning to balance it all so I don't overwork myself or stress myself out too much.

It's something I really wanna do so I am prepared for the obstacles ahead.

Well I could say I'm still facing a lot of problems regarding channel's exposure: since at least one month my channel is going through a really dead period, especially on the views side and I still can't kinda explain it. There can be a mix of reasons: game choice, busy life that prevent people from watching, maybe even a growing disinterest in the channel.
I'm still trying to improve under every single aspect, but I don't know if I'm doing things right or wrong. I sometimes feel discouraged when I look at numbers, and is something I don't wanna focus on.
Maybe is just a period, who knows.

Back