WHAT'S UP? Gaming Channel Feedback Plz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MultiDragon129

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, MultiDragon129 UP IN THIS JAUN! if you do manage to stumble upon this thread, I was hoping for some channel feedback. I am a Let's Player who loves playing Mario games and currently i'm on co-op Bloodborne and Mario Maker. I also do Smash, SMW Hacks and random other games.

Honestly, I wouldn't get upset if you told me alot of things wrong with my channel because i'm trying to improve myself as a youtuber. I've also been recently testing my new Custom Thumbnails out which I think their looking pretty good in my opinion =P. I won't however, accept any hateful comments that don't contribute to anything in a positive way, please if you wouldn't mind.

Coffee Nova

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Banner looks good. Nice and bright and eye catching. And I really like the Bloodborn thumbnails -- they are distinctive enough that people shouldn't mistake having already watched one but still similar enough that you can tell they are part of the same series. The Mario Maker thumbs could use a shared header or some other element linking them all together though.

Hope that helped. :)

Reactions: MultiDragon129

MultiDragon129

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Banner looks good. Nice and bright and eye catching. And I really like the Bloodborn thumbnails -- they are distinctive enough that people shouldn't mistake having already watched one but still similar enough that you can tell they are part of the same series. The Mario Maker thumbs could use a shared header or some other element linking them all together though.

Hope that helped. :)
Thanks for the advice, it really means alot that you would take some of your time to help me out. One reason I didn't add thumbnails were because it was already an ongoing series before I got thumbnails and I was hesitant, but i'll try to start adding thumbnails to them aswell =P

Coffee Nova

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for the advice, it really means alot that you would take some of your time to help me out. One reason I didn't add thumbnails were because it was already an ongoing series before I got thumbnails and I was hesitant, but i'll try to start adding thumbnails to them aswell =P
That makes sense. When I started getting serious about thumbnails my obsessive and perfectionist personality made me go back and change all the ones in a series. Then I tweaked the design and had to update them all over again. lol

MultiDragon129

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That makes sense. When I started getting serious about thumbnails my obsessive and perfectionist personality made me go back and change all the ones in a series. Then I tweaked the design and had to update them all over again. lol
Yea, I'm probably just gonna change every single Mario Maker I've done now...I can't just have only the new ones with cool thumbnails XD Good luck with your channel aswell btw =P