WHAT`S YOUR MOTIVATION TO DO YOUTUBE??

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Feedback I receive. Can you have better motivator? But when there's no feedback, will to share some thoughts is what plays the biggest role.

ZeoCrysis

I've Got It
Reaction score
I have a small fanbase and every time I make a video all of them comment on it.

So that gives me the drive to post content as much as I can.

That's about it. Honestly if they were not around I would have stopped since making these videos are so time consuming.[/QUO
Same ,that's my drive just knowing that someone is looking forward to you're vidoes keeps you motivated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451263439,1451263405][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to grow and compete with Warner bros.
Go after it bro , you'll get there.

GooberVlogs

Happy New Year
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like to keep to myself kinda of a introvert...... so talking to the camera and sharing with everyone else my views on topics and stuff is pretty cool cause no matter what you are going through... always someone out there that has done the same thing.. plus i love to edit videos and I like to talk a lot.

Galvin Lee

The Unique Guitarist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's the fun and the friends I make on YouTube! :D

Yorkshire Gamer

Cities: Skylines (The City of Shoreline)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I love playing the game my channel focuses on. Basically thought it would be a nice idea to share my creativity.

Oh - and I'm a bit of an amateur Photoshop/Premiere Pro nerd - so it gives me video editing practice.

ShadowHB3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's a number of different reasons for me. I enjoy being able to make videos on games that I play and talk about, and also because the small positive feedback I get is encouraging. I also want to make this be what I do for a living, and I'll do what have to in order to make it happen.

PhilsFun!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As a structural engineer most of my work day involves technical models or calculations, and I'm expected to be far too serious and "professional", so its great to be able to unwind and be rather stupid or creative and free to do whatever I want want in my YouTube videos (however crappy/embarrassing some end up being - esp with hindsight!). I also love creating a new animated title or special/visual effect or trying out an editing technique.

Finally I'm still amazed by just how powerful tools we have and how cheap/accessible technology has made these. As a young kid, I would try and create animated scenes by cutting and taping A4 sheets into a really long roll and drawing out a scene frame by frame, and wrapping it round two old loo rolls which fitted round spindles at either end of an old shoe box which had a cut out viewing window. Quickly spinning one loo roll would produce a vague film!! Then 10 years ago I got my first digital camera and raided every lamp I could find in my house and anything I could use as a prop/make-up/be useful and was really excited to be able to burn my own short film onto a VCD. Today if I were really dedicated (over many years to learn!) the technology is there to create something that would have cost 1000's if not 10'000's when I was that kid with the loo rolls, scissors, tape and pencils! What's more Youtube allows anyone in the world to interact immediately and for me to bounce ideas with anyone anywhere! I feel YouTube is just one part which gets me so excited and motivated to continue my hobby - and who knows what the future holds :)

Reactions: ShadowHB3