What makes a good channel icon

Gilded_Overlord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am always trying to figure out what would be a good channel icon. I do videos on all kinds of stuff but mostly how to and I just cant seem to come up with a good pic for my icon. Any ideas? thanks
Whatever you choose!

Jutta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I decided to go with a very simple channel icon. I thought it's better to go with an icon people can remember easily. I use the same icon on Twitter and FB.

Lekjih

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Judging by what everyone else has put, I'm not the one to ask (mine's rather more intricate than it should be, though the actual logo is just the dragon), but something eye-catching generally helps, you don't want your colours blanding into each other if you only have two colours~

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For my logo and channel design I just used a simple name that was catchy and relevant. I answer questions in short periods of time, so Quick Question, BANG BANG, easy. My favorite color is yellow which goes great with black IMO so I mixed em up and that's the color scheme I went with.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A picture/portrait of you I would say..... And I have heard this from a lot of YouTubers:up2:
A picture of you will attract a lot of viewers compaired to a logo or whatever... An d NO dont you worry about how you look (a lot of people do that) if you use a picture people can relate to your channel and this will give you more subs in the long run

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
Your channel is really a personal brand, so I think just a good photo of yourself works.

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
BDkT1yfo.jpg

This is mine rn, you want something to pop out at people, to have something different than everybody else, i kinda went for a dark background but a little bit of visibility, then my channel initials :D i hope this gives you some kind of idea :D if im not too late :'D