What kind of videos do you watch, when your favourite YouTubers haven't uploaded?

J.Kposowa

To further explain my question. I'm talking about when you've been on YouTube for a few minutes or hours. And you're left with nothing to watch. But you're not quite done with youtube yet. For me I usually watch Top 10s of any kind, such as Top 10 action anime, or Top 10 strongest fictional characters. I'd like to know if anyone shares the same last resort or if we differ in anyway.

I watch the stuff from my feed, and if there is nothing that interests me I find something else to do. I rarely search for random stuff, and it is truly rare for me to subscribe to someone if I am honest. The content (and/or the person) really has to impress me.

I usually end up in the weird part of YouTube watching 90 day fiance or prison documentaries or videos of people doing urban climbing/exploring . I click on some weird stuff.

I usually watch makeup tutorials when my favorite YouTubers haven’t uploaded any new videos!
My sister does the exact same thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1527930445,1527930413][/DOUBLEPOST]
I usually end up in the weird part of YouTube watching 90 day fiance or prison documentaries or videos of people doing urban climbing/exploring . I click on some weird stuff.
I've watched a few prison documentaries too[DOUBLEPOST=1527930482][/DOUBLEPOST]
I go find something else to do.
Pretty straight forward answer, can't complain about it lool

I LOVE documentaries. Wildlife, outer space, crime, dinasaurs, serial killers, prison escapes and many others. I usually get through about 2-3 documentaries every weekend.

I LOVE documentaries. Wildlife, outer space, crime, dinasaurs, serial killers, prison escapes and many others. I usually get through about 2-3 documentaries every weekend.
Dinosaur documentaries were my life a few years back. I can understand why you love them.

It's depending on my mood. I'm going to watch travel videos, fail compilations, something about animals, skateboarding stuff, live clips of my favorite artists or documentations - mostly about underwater life / tropical regions.

Back