What kind of videos do you like seeing?

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know as for my channel I do a lot of lets plays, but I also do some vlogging and art videos.

What kinds of videos do you like watching? What makes a video interesting to you?

As far as let's plays go: what types of games do you like watching? Newer or older games? Popular or unpopular?

:smug:

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's room for everything on Youtube! I've found that newer games tend to bring in new viewers seeing as it's what everyone is searching for but once you've got an audience that watches you for you (and not just for the game) then you can play anything!

Jambareeqi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I mainly watch reviews, countdowns and spooky videos. It's rare that a Let's Play grabs my attention but Gaming Lemon's videos keep me coming back because they're slickly edited and very funny.

Reactions: KantoGaming

Factually True

I've Got It
Reaction score
I love comedic rants in the style of GradeAUnderA and I Hate Everything as well as informative videos like news shows and educational stuff. I also watch the occasional review and talk show.

Stacy Pearl

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i love fashion videos (lookbooks, hauls, etc) but in terms of gaming i like videos of long games (fallout 4, until dawn, etc) with a sarcastic gamer throughout, who's a bit useless at the game.

also, i like rant videos and down to earth vlogs as they give you a truthful look at the person

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't mind about what game is played, it's all about the performance really.
I really enjoy short, comedy packed videos where the host is either energetic or just funny :)

Weallstink965

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont watch lets plays since my attention span is around 5 minutes. So when it comes to gaming videos, i love watching the trashy ones that have some humour in there.

I like all types of videos that happen to be short tho;
- cooking videos
- speed arts
- mini vlogs
- rants
- ytp

that being said, thats just my personal preference and i know many people who only actually watch the longer video types.

Waffles

Reaction score
I like watching/listening videos that provide random facts I never knew, or documentaries while I play video games.

Lets Plays are okay I guess, I watch them when I don't plan on buying the game that's being played.

Last edited:

Kyra Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love seeing unique videos! :D Stuff that gets my interest! :)

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I don't have any particular type of video I like more than others. Mostly, I like to see things that aren't being done all over the place. Right now, I have very little interest in seeing anything else about Pokemon Go, or to watch anyone try snacks from another country, for instance.