What is wrong? My Channels are not getting enough views!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi friends, our channel is 5 months old. During our first 3 months it is doing well and getting decent views and traffic. After that 3 months we noticed that the views and traffic are dropping slowly. What do you think is wrong? Are we not doing it right about our content, titles, descriptions, tags, thumbnails and keywords? Can you guys please check it out and let us know anythibg wrong that you will find so that we can fix it and get back in to track. Thank you.

Reactions: Sk Jony

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I understand the frustration, we have all been through it or are going through it. Here's some tips in no particular order:

- bring thumbnails up to current standards from top kids channels - drop the words, bring faces and emotions into focus, declutter
- I guess you're going for a Hailey's Magical Playhouse type of look - once again brighten up and focus your thumbnails and remove all dark and grey back colors.
- description on videos is not enough - look for 2-3 solid keyword rich paragraphs
- get rid of all your social media links in descriptions - no one cares, kids don't click on them, and the last thing you want to do is kill a session
- tags are good
- look for an "epic" concept to latch onto views and subs. You can't break out without epic content, brainstorm ideas, do a new take on an existing concept, or better yet make up something completely new and radical
- study channels at 5k-10k in subs and understand what led to their growth (breakout from the 1k-2k range). See if you can implement those strategies.

That's just a start, there's plenty more....

Good luck!

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have the same problem first 6 month or 1 year. Because we understand that, just make video and publish or nothing. That's not fare You will be maintains daily routine to grow your channel like regular update video, link building, social share, comment other video, engage with your fans and more tricks.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I understand the frustration, we have all been through it or are going through it. Here's some tips in no particular order:

- bring thumbnails up to current standards from top kids channels - drop the words, bring faces and emotions into focus, declutter
- I guess you're going for a Hailey's Magical Playhouse type of look - once again brighten up and focus your thumbnails and remove all dark and grey back colors.
- description on videos is not enough - look for 2-3 solid keyword rich paragraphs
- get rid of all your social media links in descriptions - no one cares, kids don't click on them, and the last thing you want to do is kill a session
- tags are good
- look for an "epic" concept to latch onto views and subs. You can't break out without epic content, brainstorm ideas, do a new take on an existing concept, or better yet make up something completely new and radical
- study channels at 5k-10k in subs and understand what led to their growth (breakout from the 1k-2k range). See if you can implement those strategies.

That's just a start, there's plenty more....

Good luck!
Thank you friend for wonderful tips surely we will try our best to study and follow these[DOUBLEPOST=1488740452,1488740363][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have the same problem first 6 month or 1 year. Because we understand that, just make video and publish or nothing. That's not fare You will be maintains daily routine to grow your channel like regular update video, link building, social share, comment other video, engage with your fans and more tricks.
It looks like this happens to everybody whois at 100-4000 subs

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hi friends, our channel is 5 months old. During our first 3 months it is doing well and getting decent views and traffic. After that 3 months we noticed that the views and traffic are dropping slowly. What do you think is wrong? Are we not doing it right about our content, titles, descriptions, tags, thumbnails and keywords? Can you guys please check it out and let us know anythibg wrong that you will find so that we can fix it and get back in to track. Thank you.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference review requests in the main forums will be deleted. -

The review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Calixo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This channel is amazing, the only thing i didn't like was that intro, it creeped me out, the weird singing robot thing.

Your banner is perfect, thumbnails are heavy, maybe make then more colorful, and zoom in on the childs face, also picking the right expression is key.

Your name is also quite long, ive just looked at someone called Ryans toys review, short and sweet, have you considered finding a way to condense the name?? its always hard to build a brand off of a big name , it makes it harder to remember especially for kids (just my opinion)

Apart from that, your doing everything else RIGHT.

Your content is perfect, your branding is off, in other words

Your shop is full of goodys, but you have a closed sign on the door

hopefully your channel picks back up again, this could definitely be a great money maker for your family <3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This channel is amazing, the only thing i didn't like was that intro, it creeped me out, the weird singing robot thing.

Your banner is perfect, thumbnails are heavy, maybe make then more colorful, and zoom in on the childs face, also picking the right expression is key.

Your name is also quite long, ive just looked at someone called Ryans toys review, short and sweet, have you considered finding a way to condense the name?? its always hard to build a brand off of a big name , it makes it harder to remember especially for kids (just my opinion)

Apart from that, your doing everything else RIGHT.

Your content is perfect, your branding is off, in other words

Your shop is full of goodys, but you have a closed sign on the door

hopefully your channel picks back up again, this could definitely be a great money maker for your family <3
Thanks for honest opinions we will try to fix things up as possible as we can. We are already starting make lighter BG thumbnails and that will be seen on the next videos. The intro will be changed soon it is like we are still trying to teach our daughter say the name of her channel but she is still not getting it and having a hard time to pronounce the words but we will get there soon.

King Christo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have empathy. My channel is slowly declining. Dont know what to do. Good luck to you though, I hope your channel doesnt keep declining.