What editing software do you use?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So over the past week I've been thinking about changing my editing software from Serif MoviePlus Starter Edition to something a lot better, I'm going to try Adobe Premier Pro but I'd like to find a software thats cheap yet good and which has good exporting properties.

I want to know from all you...

which software do you use? are you Mac Or PC

and what would you reccomend me?

PowerCordShow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
We use Adobe Premier (for editing) and then we edit our audio in Adobe Audition. We also do this on a Windows OS.

8FrameFilms

Lord of the pies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Adobe Premiere for editing
Adobe After effects for visual
Audacity for audio

What we used before premiere was one called Lightworks which you can get for free and it has a lot of amazing features for what it is
All on Windows PC

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm a Uni student so I get huge discounts on Adobe software. I pay £152 for ALL Adobe CC software which is just insane, it's over 20 pieces of software lol...

So as a result I edit video in Premiere CC, I used Premiere CS6 before for over 2 years. Premiere all the way!

Reactions: Zerodecoole

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm part of the Adobe CC crew too, I pay monthly for it and am able to get it at a pretty good price because I am a student! I use a Mac however this software works perfectly fine on Windows too.

Reactions: Andrew Flint

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So over the past week I've been thinking about changing my editing software from Serif MoviePlus Starter Edition to something a lot better, I'm going to try Adobe Premier Pro but I'd like to find a software thats cheap yet good and which has good exporting properties.

I want to know from all you...

which software do you use? are you Mac Or PC

and what would you reccomend me?
I'm currently using Cyberlink Powerdirector Director's Suite 11. I tried Vegas and Premiere but I liked this program. I'm thinking of upgrading to 14 because my buddy says it has some awesome new features. Here's a sample of how clear it can render and some effects that I got out of it:

Here's an unlisted video of mine where I used Color Director to take out specific color from my buddies playing a song, Color Director comes with Director's Suite. We edited the audio using Audio Director, this audio and video was shot using my iPhone 6 Plus to give you an idea:

And here's one showing some of the special filters it has, the newer version is supposed to have WAY more filters and transitions from what I hear, this was my first time using it I think:

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved this here for you :)

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently switched over to adobe premiere only because I got a one year free membership. It's a major upgrade from movie make which I had before but it is super complicated and takes time to learn. Once you get the hang of it you will be making amazing videos.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I recently switched over to adobe premiere only because I got a one year free membership. It's a major upgrade from movie make which I had before but it is super complicated and takes time to learn. Once you get the hang of it you will be making amazing videos.
I think I'll be asking to upgrade to Cyberlink Director's Suite 4 after watching these... My birthday is coming up, I may get this instead of football tickets.

McCoob

Young Scientist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Adobe Premiere for editing
Adobe After effects for visual
Audacity for audio

What we used before premiere was one called Lightworks which you can get for free and it has a lot of amazing features for what it is
All on Windows PC
I also use those free.

Lightworks is wierd. When I opened it I didn't know what is what.