What does it mean ?

Sam Chris

Reaction score
That's what is happening, today I talked to the owner of the video, he said that he did not send me a strike...I think I received false strike, because I know that the owner would never send a strike, he always says that you can upload my videos...I want to send a counter notification but i'm afraid that the striker do something again and my channel get terminated....[DOUBLEPOST=1527373552,1527373361][/DOUBLEPOST]
No i'm not violating anything, The owner him self says that we can upload his videos, I think other channels send me false strikes....
Don't send a counter notification. Try sending an email to the copyright team at copyright@youtube.com, and explain your situation.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Johnjackallen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Waaaaaaiiiiit. You say that other YouTubers are sending fake strikes? Are you getting actual official notifcations on your YouTube page? Or are you just getting Emails from other YouTube people?

Ulysses90

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Waaaaaaiiiiit. You say that other YouTubers are sending fake strikes? Are you getting actual official notifcations on your YouTube page? Or are you just getting Emails from other YouTube people?
I had the first strike, when I talked the striker, I asked him who are you and why you sent me that strike, the videos is not even yours, he said "Don't ask me ask youtube" days later we talked amicably and he asked me for money so he takedown his strike but after the strike faded...the next day I recieved another strike I went to the real owner of the video I asked and showed him the email and the name that striked me, he said that he does not even know who is the striker, I'm also sure that he will never do such a thing.

Our people in this stupid country, are seriously jealous and envy, they will do anything to take you down so they remain solo with the niche on youtube. I know youtube rules, I won't upload copyrighted videos and complain about strikes, there is no point of this.[DOUBLEPOST=1527806852,1527806770][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't send a counter notification. Try sending an email to the copyright team at copyright@youtube.com, and explain your situation.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So I can message youtube from this E'mail ( copyright@youtube.com ) ?????

Zee Kadi

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have seen many Indian guys using some clips and making rosters of others... sometime even they songs... I never think that would every have a permissions from them...

So what is exactly strike and how it apply, how to deal with fake strikes... if you make a video of few seconds of other you tubers and give 3-5 minutes funny comments on this, is it something illegal and can be impacted by strike?

Wakanda

Reaction score
I had the first strike, when I talked the striker, I asked him who are you and why you sent me that strike, the videos is not even yours, he said "Don't ask me ask youtube" days later we talked amicably and he asked me for money so he takedown his strike but after the strike faded...the next day I recieved another strike I went to the real owner of the video I asked and showed him the email and the name that striked me, he said that he does not even know who is the striker, I'm also sure that he will never do such a thing.

Our people in this stupid country, are seriously jealous and envy, they will do anything to take you down so they remain solo with the niche on youtube. I know youtube rules, I won't upload copyrighted videos and complain about strikes, there is no point of this.[DOUBLEPOST=1527806852,1527806770][/DOUBLEPOST]
So I can message youtube from this E'mail ( copyright@youtube.com ) ?????
File counternotification and tell the claimant you own all the rights to the video