What Do You Think Of My Channel Design?

Zeferus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like you guys to give me your personal opinion on my YouTube channel logo and channel art/banner and see how I can improve.

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
It's very hard to read and everything blends in way to much for me..

QuickTutorial - OS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Good logo! But the banner is a little bit unclear in my opinion.

Banner links making some text unreadable on my mobile phone. Your name could be more clear by moving it to the left and use a smaller border around it. Now it's a little inside the picture on your banner.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Zeferus

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

mariahgrace

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like the color scheme, but, as the others said, the banner is unclear.

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Actually like your banner, I like the idea. Maybe use static as a background though? Less blurry.

Fluxxiee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good logo but, the banner is hard to read it's all blended. You need something that pops out at you and easy to read. Take at look at my channel banner. It pops out and it's easy to read.

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As everyone else is saying, the Logo, thats fine! perfectly okay! Nothing special, but still, very nice :) The banner itself i feel has to many like colors, and looks like it had sharpen used on it was to much. I feel with a little more color, and a lot less "Sharpen" that would looks just nice :)

Fee007

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It looks nice at first glance. But what is you're channel about?? It's not very clear. You have a lot of social media links which is good. But you may have too many to fit on your banner. So you may want to include only a few, and put the others in your description section.And try adding text to your banner that will describe your channel's content. I hope this is helpful!:)

Fluxxiee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It looks nice at first glance. But what is you're channel about?? It's not very clear. You have a lot of social media links which is good. But you may have too many to fit on your banner. So you may want to include only a few, and put the others in your description section.And try adding text to your banner that will describe your channel's content. I hope this is helpful!:)
The banner is very clear. It's as clear as daylight what I do. I have gaming videos, even the banner states "LET'S PLAYS, GAMING AND MORE"