FernandoMask

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What do you guys dislike or hate about Youtube?

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My recommendations are never what I really want. It seems like YouTube is just giving me the most popular trash like minecraft let's plays and Jimmy Kimmel (which I never watch)

I look at a lot of older video games on YouTube so I don't see how that correlates with Jimmy or Minecraft besides being a video games

Super Pawsitive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
There's a tonne of things I hate about YouTube at the moment. Some things that correlate are the current trends surrounding drama and Keemstar, how YouTube isn't necessarily easy for animators, how I can't subscribe to playlists as opposed to the entire channel.

It's just stupid right now.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
What do you guys dislike or hate about Youtube?
I dislike unskippable ads, you should have a choice to continue watching an ad or skip to the video. I believe I don't allow these on my videos, or at least I have turned them off on longer videos. People these days have a short attention span and want instant gratification, so anything above 5 seconds can make people just say f**k it and move on to the next video

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
YouTube's inconsistency on almost all fronts of their policies and terms. Verified is based on automation, yet they don't clarify how the system works. 10 year olds can get verified while I connect all my brands and business to the channel along with having a larger following can't even wish to be verified. Bullying channels run rampant and YouTube's NEWLY MINTED policy restricts their existence yet they just stand around and tell you to "just ignore them." They only provide direct contact support with people that have a certain amount of view time, yet even if you meet the requirements, you probably won't get it anyway. Oh, except for if you know someone that works at Google, then f*ck it all, you get 1-on-1 Skype time and a free sub4sub from the YT Staff. Oh, and you used the right SEO tags and generating a lot of external traffic? Cool, let's bump you up on the suggested trends and get you more expo- OH SH*T KEEM JUST CAME OUT WITH A NEW VIDEO WITH 100K DISLIKES, LET'S SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD...

Sigh.

SwaggerWolf

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I just hate all the drama that is on Youtube, whether that be in the comments or in the videos themselves.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That YouTube is filled with lot of HATERS. Also the YOUTUBE dislike button is pretty annoying. However I am used to such things now.

Reactions: ILemon