What am I missing?

Derrick Toys

Happy Kids Happy Life!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Toys are hugely popular on YouTube. I started years ago into the trend but only recently seriously when I created this channel for my two toy crazy toddlers :) Six videos done and I have only a couple hundred views total with 23 subs. I put hours into our videos and appreciate feedback what to improve for more exposure.

I have to be more consistent with videos

Our videos are about what my kids love to do normally. Play toys/toy reviews - fun projects ( always trying to keep them learning & entertained) Family fun vlogs etc.

SEO I use keywords - links in description - tags - a website. Any tips?

Advice on my thumbnails? Trying to improve them :)

Last edited:

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Toys are hugely popular on YouTube. I started years ago into the trend but only recently seriously when I created this channel for my two toy crazy toddlers :) Six videos done and I have only a couple hundred views total with 23 subs. I put hours into our videos and appreciate feedback what to improve for more exposure.

I have to be more consistent with videos

Our videos are about what my kids love to do normally. Play toys/toy reviews - fun projects ( always trying to keep them learning & entertained) Family fun vlogs etc.

SEO I use keywords - links in description - tags - a website. Any tips?

Advice on my thumbnails? Trying to improve them :)

everything looks great. you may just have issues with discovery. try to find relevant toys that kids or parents these days are searching for. Videos and thumbnails are fine as is.

Reactions: Derrick Toys