Status
Not open for further replies.

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is my second attempt at this thread as my previous was deleted as I haven't posted anything before that. Now I posted a bit so I decided to give it another go.

So I've been working on my YouTube channel for 3 and a half years now, yet I only have 117 subscribers after so long. 103 AFTER 3 AND A HALF YEARS! So something is clearly off. I asked many people before, and they seem to be confused by it too. For example, someone suggested to build a community by simply replying to every comment I get, but when I told him I never get any comments, and by never I literally mean never, he seemed super surprised. On top of that, most/all my subscribers are inactive as I only get around 12 views per video and around 1 comment a month! I pretty much read/watched every tutorial on how to grow out there, but none seem to match my situation, as most focus on your "first steps" while I've been working away on that channel for 3 and a half years now. I even livestream from time to time. On top of that, all my livestreams are being streamed to my YouTube and Twitch at the same time. But still nothing. After 3 and a half years. So any ideas?

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess it got deleted as you are mentioning this in almost every post you make!
You are not doing anything wrong, you got to understand that a lot of people are doing gaming vids on youtube, which makes the competition hard, and sadly, because of the competition it´s hard to get noticed!

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No it just got deleted because it was apparently "too early" for me to ask for feedback after joining this website. And I know lot's of people do gaming, but even for that I have way below normal stats. Especially since I don't do just gameplay/LP's. I do tutorials, reviews, opinion/commentary pieces, etc.

I can give my channel's analytics if it helps. Just tell me which ones.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
You make minecraft videos but don't use the word minecraft in half of the titles! You have a bare description too. How can anyone find it?

In the videos I saw, I can't even understand what you are saying. So why would I stay beyond 5 seconds let alone subscribe?

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you fix your link at the bottom ill have a look

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No it just got deleted because it was apparently "too early" for me to ask for feedback after joining this website. And I know lot's of people do gaming, but even for that I have way below normal stats. Especially since I don't do just gameplay/LP's. I do tutorials, reviews, opinion/commentary pieces, etc.

I can give my channel's analytics if it helps. Just tell me which ones.
Tags affect how people see your videos but I don't really rely on tags and stuff. What I would recommend is to be active everywhere. Talk to people, comment on your favorite videos, reach out to other gamers and genuinely comment on their videos. Just be active and get your name in as many places as you can. I recommend reading some forums in this site, all of the forums here really help

avrona

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tags affect how people see your videos but I don't really rely on tags and stuff. What I would recommend is to be active everywhere. Talk to people, comment on your favorite videos, reach out to other gamers and genuinely comment on their videos. Just be active and get your name in as many places as you can. I recommend reading some forums in this site, all of the forums here really help
I already use tags, around 20 in each video. And I am already as active as I can be. But still nothing.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I put it in all my MC video titles and in the tags too.
You have a video called "this game is rigged build battle madness 2/2" this is unsearchable

Status
Not open for further replies.