Gaming We want to make a HUGE Minecraft collab! and we want YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age: 16
In game name: Ranty
Youtube channel name or link: RantyReviews or my most recent TwoJesters
Skype : PrydeOrigin
 
Age: I am 14, but you can look and my channel that I'm not that kind of kid that have and strange voice and stuff.
In game name: JohnnyZer0
Youtube channel name or link: Johnny Zer0
I make videos in my native language (Romanian), but I can speak English quite well, so recording in English should not be a problem.
 
Age:21
In game name:TheMatrixW
Youtube channel name or link:BELOW IN THIS COMMENT
 
Hey i dont really put my age out there but i would love to join my in game name is bday2013 and my link to my youtube should work. I have played minecraft for a long time and i am good at redstone and other things so if anyone needs help with it i would love to help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top