Gaming We want to make a HUGE Minecraft collab! and we want YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age: 14 (I will turn 15 on 9 February)
In game name: StealthyGamerYT
Youtube channel name or link: StealthyGamer (youtube.com/channel/UCPqlqz7VgxH-K4YuR81oeuw)

Hey man, love what you're doing.
Kinda reminds me of Mianite Season 1
I always wanted to be part in something like this so hope I get picked.
Also, if I get good grades I'll be building a new gaming PC so videos will be better quality.
Thanks for the oppurtunity :)
We still have quite a few spaces :D
So you're in! Look forward to seeing you on the server.
Good luck with your grades :3[DOUBLEPOST=1444768515,1444768201][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I can would like to collaborate and I have a question are the videos I make mine
Age 14
Mc Name Kylermartinez23
YouTube Channel Videogameking24
Other stuff I am approaching 50 subs and I have a PS4 and I am always up to making more friends. I also have a skype.
Age: 13
In game name: Goochmoot
Channel Name(can't post the link) TheNodeGaming
Skype: Brandaned
I am a pretty normal youtuber nothing extremely different about me from others. I can be a troll at times :D. I love building and meeting new people, and most of all I like to have fun :p
Me and my friend would be up for this!
Age: 17
In game name: FindWally
Youtube channel name or link: KingHeisnberg
Age: 12
In game name: Aegis_Wing
Youtube channel name or link: FofyOnline Name
I'm so much better at record with people! the idea sounds impeccable. My skype is live:aagbasketball03. I'm pretty broad but when recording I'm different... trust me XD
Hi my name is Justin. I am the age of 13. I want to join this gaming server/group. My current in game name is DaFinest1 but I am going to change it soon to FuriousJ which is my channel name.. I just started youtube but I am going to post daily with my two friends, one of them has almost 100 subs and the other has 20. If anything here is my skype: XxFuriousJxX
We record Minecraft 4 days a week and terra tech the one day. would love the join when you guys are playing if possible. We don't troll and we don't grief. Is this a PC or xbox server? Would everyone have the mics on? or will it be just in chat?

Were really sorry guys but we've run out of spaces due to do people asking on other forums we've posted to :(
But don't fret, If any spaces become available we will post here and get others to fill the spaces :D
Sorry once again and thanks for all the replies! Maybe we will see you in the future!
 
Hey! I really would love to join :)
Age: 12
In game name: Tibi
Youtube channel name or link:hUCvif2_mzVO4E2jXLOkr0x8A
I really hope I can do this with you :)
 
Hey! I really would love to join :)
Age: 12
In game name: Tibi
Youtube channel name or link:hUCvif2_mzVO4E2jXLOkr0x8A
I really hope I can do this with you :)
Hey Tibi they are currently out of space but you can join me if you would like! We are looking for some people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top