Gaming We want to make a HUGE Minecraft collab! and we want YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of People: Up to 26 places available
Mission: To create a space for people to play/record, meet new people and have FUN!
Channel Name: BIBZ & Trident

Me and my bud had this idea that would mean exposure for everyone involved.
Basically were going to setup a huge Minecraft server for about 30 people (maybe more?) to come on, play and record a lets play of sorts.

The server will be standard survival and everyone can decide how they want to play.
Want to be a huge troll? YOU CAN!
Want to run about and make new friends to record with? YOU CAN!
Want to erect a 50ft statue to Satan in the desert? YOU CAN!
The way YOU play is up to you, all we ask is that you record whatever shenanigans you get up to and post them onto Youtube for everyone to see
emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif


The only thing we would like to embargo is TNT on man-made structures, because blowing up someone's 1 to 1 replica of the Eiffel Tower is a d**k move.
The server will run constantly so you'll be able to join whenever you like

Space is limited, only 26 spaces left. If you would like to join in please reply with:
Age:
In game name:
Youtube channel name or link:
And anything else you wish to say about yourself.
If you don't make the initial cut, don't worry. If someone decides they don't want to be apart of this or doesn't log on that frequently, we will be picking up more people along the way.

The server has not yet been created, at the moment we are just gathering names of people who would be willing to take part. We're looking to launch in about a week and a half (14th/15th) and are very excited to be doing this!

Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you.
emoticon-0105-wink.gif
 
I'd like to join!
Age: 13
IGN: SuperVON
Link: Can't give
I would like to say that I have a passion for Minecraft and would love to join and make videos with people and collabing with other channels.
 
Sounds a good idea, I'll be looking forward to your progress, I might be join because I'm too bored and need to make new silly Minecraft videos.
 
Ye, I'm in, I've been looking to do collaborations on Minecraft for a while, and this looks to be a perfect opportunity. I'm 14 with 65 subs and 3.5k views. Gamer tag is BuBleuX45. Click on the red box for my channel. Skype is BuBleuX45 to!
 
I'd like to join!
Age: 13
IGN: SuperVON
Link: Can't give
I would like to say that I have a passion for Minecraft and would love to join and make videos with people and collabing with other channels.
Sure thing dude, thanks for the reply, I'll make sure to PM you when we begin :D
If you wanna message me your Skype or Steam it'll be a hella lot eaiser :D :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444246246,1444246044][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ye, I'm in, I've been looking to do collaborations on Minecraft for a while, and this looks to be a perfect opportunity. I'm 14 with 65 subs and 3.5k views. Gamer tag is BuBleuX45. Click on the red box for my channel. Skype is BuBleuX45 to!
Thanks bud :D I'll make sure to PM you over Skype when we get this all rolling!
 
Sure thing dude, thanks for the reply, I'll make sure to PM you when we begin :D
If you wanna message me your Skype or Steam it'll be a hella lot eaiser :D :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444246246,1444246044][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks bud :D I'll make sure to PM you over Skype when we get this all rolling!
I'll think of something[DOUBLEPOST=1444248533][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure thing dude, thanks for the reply, I'll make sure to PM you when we begin :D
If you wanna message me your Skype or Steam it'll be a hella lot eaiser :D :D[DOUBLEPOST=1444246246,1444246044][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks bud :D I'll make sure to PM you over Skype when we get this all rolling!
My Skype is SuperVON TV
 
wWmRd2h.gifv
Age:im 13
In game name:jyecarson
Youtube channel name or link:jyecarson
And anything else you wish to say about yourself.i like to troll i dont use tnt well not near peoples builds at least and im full of redstone tricks and my skypes jyecarson
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top