WARNING: Scam Email

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Copy/pasted from a Facebook YouTube group I'm in based in Michigan:

SCAM EMAIL: I know the majority of you know how to spot a scam email, but for some of you new people I wanted to share this. THIS is a photo of a FAKE email. They want you to click that link and try to hack your account. YouTube will NEVER send an email like this! EVER!!! Always check the email address that actually sends the email, that is one of the easiest ways to tell if an email is fake. This one was from <no.replyx3@sirvice.com> Very clearly, a fake. :)

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Lol, I love how they always go to such lengths to make it look real and then they spell it wrong or make a typo. I mean come on.

Is it like a conscience thing so they can say, well if he wasn't so stupid...

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ha! So official! Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention, because it's easy, when you're busy, to mistake scams for he real thing.

ChargunHD

The FawX is on the Hunt
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah watch out for those nasty emails who think we are all 90+ year old grannies new to technology.

Iv only ever had emails from other users but never got a hack email from YouTube. Got to be careful these days *cough* *cough* Our_Mine *cough*

Reactions: Talooka

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Scam Mails thread?
So far I have inherited 10 million dollars from a Nigerian relative, but someone else wants to claim the money, and I'm also wanted b the FBI for money laundering because there was a big sum of money that I'm related to and I didn't reply to the email in time.

I like to screenshot them, here they are:
Inheritance.PNG
FBI Mail.PNG

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Copy/pasted from a Facebook YouTube group I'm in based in Michigan:

SCAM EMAIL: I know the majority of you know how to spot a scam email, but for some of you new people I wanted to share this. THIS is a photo of a FAKE email. They want you to click that link and try to hack your account. YouTube will NEVER send an email like this! EVER!!! Always check the email address that actually sends the email, that is one of the easiest ways to tell if an email is fake. This one was from <no.replyx3@sirvice.com> Very clearly, a fake. :)

It's not even believable, why would not clicking the YouTube verification cut off your access to Amazon? And the spelling mistake is very unprofessional looking too...

Doom Video Vault

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator
That And Annoyingly Capitalizing Words In Sentence Like This? I just lol at these sorts of emails because Youtube obviously isn't like that.